1. Aspect Ratio
Adjust the width and height of your display.
Adjust the level of detail of your display.
3. Display Mode
Fullscreen display optimizes performance. Windowed displays allow for multitasking.
4. Film Grain Amount
Increase or reduce film grain effect on your display.
5. Use Recommended Settings (Recommended For newbie)
Revert all video settings to what is recommended for your hardware.
6. Advanced Settings (Show settings below. For Experience users)
7. Anti-Aliasing Mode (Tip: Extreme Graphic card usage)
Smooth rough edges. Requires high graphics card memory.
8. Filtering Mode
Adjust the sharpness of game textures to optimize graphics card performance.
9. Wait For Vertical Sync (Tip: High Overall Performance usage)
Balance performance against visual artifacts.
10. Multicore Rendering (Tip: Unstable setting)
Enable to optimise performance on multicore processors. Disabling may solve problems with uneven framerate.
11. Shader Detail (Tip: Average Graphic card usage)
Adjust graphic levels based on graphics card performance.
12. Effect Detail (Tip: Low-to-Extreme CPU usage. Depend on situation in-game)
Adjust effect levels based on CPU performance.
13. Model/Texture Detail (Tip: Average-to-High Memory usage)
Adjust the detail of models and textures in the game.
14. Paged Pool Memory Available (Tip: Extreme Memory usage)
Configure your driver to allocate less or more memory.
Adjust the brightness of the screen.
1. Game Volume
Adjust the volume of the game.
2. Music Volume
Adjust the music volume.
3. Speaker Configuration
Configure speaker layout and channels.
4. Sound Quality (Tip: High Memory usage)
Adjust sound quality.
Configure your closed captioning preference.
6. Enable Voice In This Game
Allow communication between you and other players, also unlock the settings for Voice.
1. Edit Keys/Buttons
Change your preferred keyboard, mouse and gamepad button layout.
2. Reverse Mouse
Invert the directions of your mouse.
3. Mouse Filter
Smooth out movement when using mouse to look.
4. Mouse Sensitivity
Increase or decrease the responsiveness of your mouse.
5. Allow Developer Console (Recommend: Enabled)
Allow access to the developer console to view debugging information and customize settings.
Enable handheld game controller and unlock the settings for gamepad.
1. Automatically Discover LAN Games
Allow discover friends and servers on your LAN. Should be disabled if your ISP does not support or does not allow broadcast packets.
2. Custom Server Content
Filter the files that a game server with custom content can download to your computer.
3. Spraypaint Image
Image to be spray when press Spray(Default key: T) in game.
4. Color Blind Mode
Enable to optimize the health bar and halo glow color schemes for some types of color blindness.
5. Game Instructor
Enable or disable helpful real-time hints during gameplay.
6. Spectating Free Look
Allow free look when dead or spectating.